Liebster Award

Friday, January 09, 2015



I've been nominated by the lovely Ella Williamson from IDK ELLA
to do the Liebster Award.
(Click here to have a look at the questions she was asked.)

♥ ♥ ♥

Basically, the idea of this is to get new bloggers with less than 200 followers known and I think it's lovely way to get to know each other within the community.

I think it's lovely! So here we go.
Of course, you don't have to do it if you don't want to :)

- - - 

RULES

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

- - - 

QUESTIONS FROM IDK ELLA: 

1) If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope so! I do try to be nice to everyone I meet :)

2) What is your eye colour?
Brown. 

3)  Favourite season?
Summer! I love being warm, my birthday is in July too so that helps. I only like winter because of Christmas.

4) Do you have any special talents?
I don't think I do! I used to be able to play the guitar but I can't anymore. I can make a pretty good lasagna, does that count as a talent haha?

5) Do you have any pets?
I have two cats - Delilah & Morgan - who are sisters. We rescued them in 2008 and gave them lots and lots of TLC. :)

6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A more successful wedding photographer (i'm already a wedding photographer… i'm also 24, does that count as grown up?)

7) Computer or television?
Computer (as long as it has WiFi!)

8) Do you have any siblings?
I have two older siblings -  a brother & a sister. 

9) What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile. If they are smiling it's really inviting and relaxing! 

10) Will you ever bungee-jump?
Nope never haha!

11) Favourite movie?
Harry Potter series - always.

- - - 

I NOMINATE:
  dainty owl
  Little Taste of Beauty
  London Lipstick
  ALICE GRACE HOWARTH
  A Girl on a Journey
  Clares Loves
  Emma Louise
  Just a young photographer
  Pumpkin Emily Smiles
  Sparkle & Fade
  Cariadity

- - - 

MY QUESTIONS:

01. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
02. Who are your blogging icons?
03. What is your dream job?
04. What is the one object you couldn't live without?
05. Do you like to travel? If so, what is your dream destination? 
06. What do you do as a hobby?
07. Describe yourself in 3 words.
08. What is your favourite quote?
09. If there was a movie about your life, what celebrity would play you?
10. Who is your favourite band/musician/artist?
11. Any guilty pleasures? (mine, for example, is: One Direction, #SorryNotSorry!!)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thank you so much for the nominee :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is by farrr the best movie series, could watch them everyday and not get bored ha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete