25 facts about me

Thursday, February 12, 2015



1. I have an obsessive personality. When I like something, I obsess over it. (cats, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, One Direction but to name a few…)

2. I get anxious about traveling. Not so much about transport but just the idea of traveling somewhere makes me anxious. Knowing every bit of information about the trip makes me feel calm as I feel in control of the trip.

3. My skin is stupidly sensitive. Certain makeup brush bristles irritate my face, I can't use perfumed face wipes and I have heat-sensitive urticaria on my legs, which makes me itch like CRAZY.

4. I LOVE THE SUMMER & I only tolerate the winter because of Christmas.

5. I cry about literally everything. Doesn't matter if i'm feeling stressed, happy, angry or just bored I'll 99.9% of the time end up in tears - you get used to it haha.

6. I love banter and enjoy nothing more than having a good belly-laugh.

7. I love children and someday want to have at least 2. (Pregnancy amazes me but the thought of labour absolutely terrifies me.)

8. I have a charm bracelet that i've had since my christening and every year add a new charm to it :)

9. When I was 13, I went on a school ski trip to Canada with my friends and we still talk and laugh about the trip to this very day!

10. I've known two of my closest friends since we were 5 years old (just started school) and we are still best friends now!

11. When i'm hungry, I get [very] grumpy and have a very short fuse.

12. I only started caring about "correctly" wearing makeup and applying it properly when I was 23 years old.

13. I also only got my ears pierced at the age of 23. Within a year they had closed up and I need to get them re-done again (when I can afford to!)

14. I worry about everything, even things beyond my control (like the weather.)

15. My absolute favourite family holidays growing up were either summers camping in France or summers at our caravan in Rhyl, Wales. (Best.Memories.EVER!)

16. I will sit and watch FRIENDS over and over and OVER and never get bored of it.

17. My one and only regret in life was not trying harder during the last year at high school and letting myself get distracted by other people during my GCSEs.

18. I have a really good memory and tend to remember really random and weird moments and facts. It's pretty handy when you want a good giggle or wanna reminisce about something silly.

19. One of my favourite things about staying at a hotel is the buffet breakfast the next morning. Never come between me and a full english - especially if it's in buffet form!

20. My favourite evening meal is a roast (beef/pork/chicken…it's all good.)

21. I love [yorkshire] tea and I hate coffee. I'll never understand why people choose a coffee over a good old brew.

22. I don't drink fizzy drinks like Coke or Pepsi, I either have a J20 or Robinsons juice. I only ever drink Coke when i'm mixing it with vodka, which isn't very often.

23. I love chocolate. I used to work in a sweet shop from the ages of 16-23 and would eat at least 1 chocolate bar every shift. (suffering bad withdrawals now since leaving!!)

24. I still live at home because I started up a new business form scratch in 2012 and don't ahem enough money to move out. *sad face* My boyfriend has recently started a really good job though, so fingers crossed!

25. I am NOT a morning person. Good luck to anyone who has to spend an early morning in my presence :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments